Certified, Official, Approved.
If you are travelling between countries for various purposes you may need to have important documentation translated.
Official organisations in the UK may require many of your documents to be translated - and to provide a certificate of authentic translation (COAT), which we are authorised to provide.
Many business services are not appropriate or too expensive for individuals - our service has been specifically designed for individuals.
WHAT TRANSLATION SERVICE DO YOU NEED?
Many official organisations request a certified translation of your documents:
- UKVI (UK Visas & Immigration)
- UK Courts
- Doctors, Dentists, Medical
- Insurance Companies
Our certified translations have never been refused by any official body, including courts, police, councils, banks, etc
Examples of some common requirements:
- Getting married abroad - Marriage Certificate translation
- Visa applications - personal and ID document translation
- Applying for work, contracts, etc
- Applying for security checks in the UK
- Proof of residency
- Proof of bank account
- And many more...
TRANSLATEMYDOC TRANSLATES EVERYTHING.
Why you can rely on translatemydoc:
- We will translate your documents from and into any language
- We are an ATC registered translation company and will provide certified translations with the official ATC stamp
- We understand how important this is to you
- translatemydoc helps hundreds of people like you, every year, to have important documents translated.
- We have extensive experience in the provision of certified translation services for people from around the world and UK residents who have travelled abroad.
- Your documents will be professionally translated and returned to you quickly
- Our certified translations have never been refused by any official body, including courts, police, councils, banks, etc
- A QUALITY SERVICE