It is crucial that your certificate translation is CERTIFIED and STAMPED by an ATC approved translation company.
Get your documents translated, certified and stamped by us right now to ensure that your entry into the UK goes smoothly.
- You can order up to 4 separate pages online
- Each page can have up to 150 words. If your document is bigger than this, email us
- Each order can be for one international student only - each translation must have its own certificate.
It’s easy and fast to get your documents translated.
Why you can rely on translatemydoc:
- We help hundreds of international students like you, every year, to come and study in the UK
- We understand the importance of your requirement
- Every language covered
- Your translations are certified and include our official stamp
- We have extensive experience in the provision of certified translation services for international students from around the world, often via International Student Support (ISS) departments and offices within UK universities
- translatemydoc is fully registered and approved by the ATC
- Your documents will be professionally translated and returned to you quickly
WHAT TRANSLATION SERVICE DO YOU NEED?
Unless your documents are in English or in Welsh, you will need to provide a certified certificate translation of all your certificates and supporting documents to meet the UKVI’s strict requirements.
- Your original documents
- A fully certified translation of all your documents by a translation company
- All the details of the translation company
- Written confirmation that this is a precise translation of your original document
- Contact details for the certificate translation company who completed the translation
TRANSLATEMYDOC PROVIDES ALL OF THIS.