STEP BY STEP
1. Before you start you will need:
- The document you require a translation of in a digital format (scanned in). Do not send us the original version in the post please - we cannot take responsibility for it.
- Your delivery details. If you request the 'Recorded Delivery' or 'Signed For' delivery option, you must be at the address to take receipt of your translation. translatemydoc cannot be held responsible for delayed deliveries because you are not in to receive the mail.
- Your payment card - debit or credit.
3. Complete the order form, including uploading your document/s and completing payment.
4. We will receive your order immediately. You will receive an email confirming the date of your delivery. Please note that orders placed after 5pm will be processed at 9am the following working day. Working days do not include weekends or official UK holidays.
5. Depending on the delivery option you have chosen, you will receive your translation in the post on the day confirmed. It will include:
- A print out of your document/s
- The translation/s of your document/s
- A Certificate of Authentic Translation, on our headed paper, stamped with our official ATC stamp.
6. You can contact us if you have any queries after you receive your translation/s. Contact Us.